Most women often feel battling with their morning routines – waking up, pressing clothes, getting their day’s clothes ready, checking up on kids and their chores, checking up on the husband, getting ready themselves and finally leaving. There never seems to be enough time for us ladies to look bad in the morning, yet be on time to the office. So we skimmed through a number of beauty tricks and tips to come up with this list of most useful and effortless tricks which can help a lot of ladies who have a hard time slaying the morning the way they want to.
- Have a night time skin routine instead of morning one
By efficient we mean ‘multi-purpose/functional’. For example, eye pencils can be used as both liner and mark out the waterline, whereas lip tint can easily serve the purpose of blush, so go ahead and buy stuff that saves both: time and money. But do not get creative using those not meant for those since some ingredients can clog your pores or be too harsh on your skin if not formulated for it. Our "Do Not Interrupt" colors Palette is a great option with clean and natural ingredients.
3. Use a tinted SPF and moisturizer
It is recommended that instead of going for a foundation, you can always opt for BB and CC creams as their application is swift as well as they are good for your skin too. Same principle for sunscreen - please remember always apply sunscreen, will help to age slowly -. You can select a sunscreen with color to serve as both, protection and as a lower coverage foundation.
4. Maintain Healthy Skin
Yes, of course, the multi functional skin care products also applies here. Like our face and Neck Elixir... ;-) Remember that everything else is only going to work if you have a workable foundation or base to work with, aka, a healthy skin.So do not let that stress and busy schedule tire you off- drink a lot of water and eat fruits- may take the easy way out- use fruits as snacks during office hours- less effort and healthy too!
do not let that stress and busy schedule tire you off...
- drink a lot of water, I still remember the first time I went crying to the dermatologist for a huge wrinkle in my face... I was 31. She looked at me as the biggest disappointment of the day. Very serious she told me; "just drink more water and use moisturizer... NEXT!" So... Yes, dehydration can make you look wrinkles like a "pasa". Water and more water (use flavor additives, the natural kind with stevia for a change).
- eat fruits, nuts, and any product high in oxidants or Omega during working hours (or on your way to spread the little critters, I mean, the kids, to each of their extra curricular events. Yes, they have more social life and fun than you do, I know! More about that later!, I'll give you tips on how to add some fun around...
- Vitamin D! that one does miracles for the skin! And remember that you need a little bit of sun to make it work, right?
- take the stairs, or the longest hallway, or even visit the bathroom in the other building or department so you get some time to move your body and activate some blood flow. Yes, a little bit of exercise will improve our skin appearance as well
- use fruits as snacks during office hours- less effort and healthy too!
Everything else is only going to work if you have a workable foundation or base to work with. So do not let that stress and busy schedule tire you off- drink a lot of water and eat fruits- may take the easy way out- use fruits as snacks during office hours- less effort and healthy too!
5. Get a nice maintainable haircut
Hair job is the most difficult job in the morning, as diverse beauty, we have every single potential "reasons" why our hair would not "stay" or behave as it should. So, avoid surprises and always try to get a compatible haircut - whatever suits your personality - and with time., never get a new haircut prior a big event... EVER! Furthermore, if you want some curls, curl your hair over night by tying your wet hair in a bun, this will add waves and texture to your hair, saving half an hour in the morning that you would have spent otherwise curling them.
If you want it with fewer curls, then blow dry and then use a flat iron. If you live in a place with high humidity, always get handy a frizz "tamer" handy. Plant based butters such as shea or cocoa . Coconut oil does the trick perfectly fine. And of course, remember "rezar" to all your favorite saints asking for your hair to "behave".
And there you have it ladies! How many of these tips did you already know about?
Or even better... Please share with us what other great tips you have to help us staying fabulous every busy day!